- Handling of
- This notice is to explain the purpose of use and other handling of personal information acquired and retained by Sumisho Urban Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our” etc.) as the GYRE management company, in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. Please contact individual stores directly regarding personal information acquired and retained independently by each store within GYRE (including personal information relating to point cards issued independently by each store).
- 1.Business operator’s name, address and representative
Sumisho Urban Development Co., Ltd.
Representative Director and President: Takahiro Hatori
14F KANDA SQUARE, 2-2-1 Kanda-Nishikicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0054
- 2.Our stance on the protection of personal information
- We respect the principles behind the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and we will establish and put into effect a Personal Information Protection Policy and Regulations on the Protection of Personal Information to ensure we protect personal information. We will also handle personal information appropriately, under the control of the personal information protection manager (managing director).
- 3.Main personal information and purpose of use
The main personal information we retain and the purpose for which we use that information is as follows:
- Type of Personal Information
- Purpose of Use
- Information on persons who make inquiries
- To respond to inquiries
- Images recorded using surveillance cameras
- To ensure the secure management of facilities
- Photographic records of events
- To publish on websites, in pamphlets and on posters
- 4.Provision to third parties and joint use of personal information
- We will take necessary measures separately when jointly using personal information we retain. We will not supply personal information to third parties. We will take necessary measures separately if we need to supply personal information to a third party.
- 5.Security control measures
We take appropriate security measures, such as the measures outlined below, to ensure the proper handling of personal data.
(1) Establishment of a basic policy
We have formulated a Personal Information Protection Policy to ensure the proper handling of personal data.
(2) Development of rules pertaining to the handling of personal data
We have formulated rules for the handling of personal data concerning how personal data is handled, the person responsible or the person in charge, and their duties, etc.
(3) Organizational security control measures
In addition to appointing a Personal Information Protection Manager who is responsible for the handling of personal information, we have clarified the responsibilities of employees who handle personal information and the scope of such handling, and developed a system for reporting to the person responsible when a breach or signs of a breach of the Act or of our internal rules is detected.
We regularly inspect and audit the state of handling of personal information.
(4) Personnel security control measures
We provide regular training to employees on matters to be considered when handling of personal information.
We include matters concerning maintaining the confidentiality of personal information in our rules of employment and our employees sign confidentiality pledges.
(5) Physical security control measures
We control access by employees to areas where personal information is handled and we restrict the equipment and other items employees bring-in to prevent unauthorized persons from viewing personal data.
We take measures to ensure that personal information is not easily revealed, including during transportation, to prevent the theft or loss, etc. of equipment used to handle personal information and documents, etc. Furthermore, we use methods that render data irrecoverable when destroying or deleting personal information.
(6) Technical security control measures
We protect against unauthorized access to equipment used to handle personal information and unauthorized software by controlling access, such as installing security equipment, etc.
(7) Understanding the external environment
We have confirmed that we do not currently handle personal data in foreign countries.
- 6.Outsourcing the processing of personal information
- We execute necessary agreements and appropriately manage and monitor contractors when outsourcing the processing of personal information we retain.
- 7.Inquiries desk concerned with personal information
Personal information we retain can be disclosed, etc. by the individual concerned. Please contact our inquiries desk if you wish to request the disclosure, etc. of your personal information. You may be asked to use a designated form to provide details of your request and to provide copies of identity verification documents, as necessary.
GYRE(Sumisho Urban Development Co., Ltd.) (Personal information protection manager: managing director)
0570-056990 (Chargeable call)
- 8.Third-party liaison office for resolving complaints
You may contact JIPDEC with complaints concerning personal information we retain.
1)Name of authorized personal information protection organization
2) Contact address for resolving complaints
Personal Information Consultation Office
Address: 12F, Roppongi First Building, 1-9-9 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
Telephone Number: 03-5860-7565 / 0120-700-779