Maison élan launches boulangerie delivery service!2020.04.22
Maison élan launches boulangerie delivery service!
French restaurant élan is a fine dining establishment (maison) on the GYRE.FOOD restaurant floor. Its chef, Ryoma Shida, has studied the French culinary arts at highly respected establishments such as L'Osier in Ginza and Hôtel de Crillon in Paris, France, and honed his skills as sous-chef at ESqUISSE, the two-star restaurant in Ginza. Maison élan allows diners to enjoy French cuisine that represents the culmination of the techniques and aesthetic beauty Shida has refined over the years, coupled with his exquisite and distinctive culinary sense.
For a time when people are encouraged to stay at home, élan has launched a boulangerie delivery service to add flavor and culinary variety to customers’ lives.
The boulangerie set available for delivery is based on delicious bread such as baguettes and pain de campagne—lovingly crafted using baker's yeast and baked with care. It also includes items that pair well with the bread, such as rillettes and caramel au beurre salé. We recommend it for your own personal enjoyment, or as a gift for someone special.
* The boulangerie delivery set includes the following.
- 1 pain de campagne
- 2 baguettes
- 1 focaccia (with tomato, green olives, and herbes de provence)
- 200 g of dukkah spice mix
- 1 jar of caramel au beurre salé (125 g)
- 1 jar of rillettes (125 g)
- 100 g of GYRE.FOOD coffee beans/Single O (whole beans or ground)
These seven appetizing items are available for delivery for 6,500 yen, including tax.
* élan makes ten sets a day. In principle, orders must be made no later than the day before delivery.
* Orders are delivered on a delivery round starting at 14:00. (We can deliver within a one-hour drive from Omotesando. When GYRE is open, customers who pick up their orders receive a 500-yen discount.)
(Message us directly via social media.)
Shida’s mobile phone: 090-6941-6406
* No-delivery days will be notified on Instagram and Facebook
* In light of official requests for residents of Tokyo and other areas to stay at home wherever possible, and to minimize coronavirus (COVID-19) infections, Maison élan’s restaurant operations are temporarily closed.